Case level details for every reported MACRA measure
|Filter||Default Setting||Action||Applied Tiles|
|Is Voided||is = No||Removes all voided cases||All|
|Is Test Facility||is = No||Removes all cases from Test Facility||All|
|Is Anes Case||is = Yes||Includes only Anes case forms (ie. excludes OOR forms)||All|
|Is OB Case||is any value||Includes OB and non-OB case types||All|
|Date of Service||is in the past = 1 month||Shows all cases in current month||All|
|Facility||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Facilities (except Test Facility)||All|
|EN||is equal to [blank]||Includes all ENs||All|
|Anes Provider||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Anes Providers||All|
|Surgeon||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Surgeons||All|
Form Completion (%, n)
- Description: Overall form completion average, along with total number of forms being analyzed.
Facility Avg Performance
Description: Facility average performance for all providers and all cases.
- Left y-axis: Average performance met percentage for each measure shown on x-axis
- Right x-axis: Points available for Composite Performance Score per measure based on national benchmarks. Max points is 10. If “0” points showing, then either Performance Met = 0% or national benchmarks for given measure are not yet available.
MACRA Case Details Table
- Description: List of how each individual case was scored for each Quality measure. There are 5 available options shown below. Hover over the icon to see a tooltip showing the measures final designation for a given case. Of note, these QCDR evaluations do not include the required billing codes for final submission. Therefore, these are consider only projections and may differ considerable from final performance met scores by CMS.
- Available State for each measure:
- Performance Met (green check mark)
- Performance Not Met (red “x” mark)
- Denominator Exception (green asterisks)
- Ineligible (black dash)
- Data Incomplete (exclamation point)
- Data Elements: Facility, Encounter Number, Anes Start Date/Time, Form Hyperlink, Measure Outcome.