It's critical to have the most up-to-date contact information in our system. By keeping all contacts updated, we are able to bring important updates to the correct individuals.
At Graphium Health, stakeholders, also known as the main points of contact, are organized into four main groups: Main POC, Clinical POC, Technical POC, and Billing POC. If there are people that best fit these categories at your organization, please make sure their contact information is provided and up to date. This ensures that all of our updates land in the correct hands. To better help distinguish these individuals, use the guidance below.
Main POC - This is the main person(s) Graphium Health will be working with at your organization. A maximum of two can be listed. This person:
- Is the "Graphium Health Champion" at your organization who is primarily responsible for making Graphium Health a success.
- Is the first person we will contact when we have questions or need direction in regard to your organization or account.
- Is a designated spokesperson for the other POC's defined below, or can you at least put us in contact with the other POC's listed below when necessary.
Clinical POC - The person at your organization with the clinical expertise to understand the pain points Graphium Health is solving. A maximum of two can be listed, but one is preferred. This person:
- Is the sole decision-maker when making any form-related decisions.
- Has a full understanding of the clinical workflow at your organization and is in charge of making Graphium fit into that workflow.
- Can be one of the two Main POC's if this person also shares those responsibilities.
Technical POC - This is the main person(s) at your organization with the technical expertise necessary to understand and support the technical implementation. Multiple may be listed, including those who represent technical ownership at peer facilities, or who are third-party and/or vendor contacts who will function in this role. This person:
- Is our main contact when dealing with integration, installation, network connectivity, mobile device management, printing, and/or other technical issues.
- Has a full understanding of any integration-related workflows for your organization.
- Vitals Integrations - IF the facility has vitals integration. This person will be responsible for:
- Completing the vitals site survey of anesthesia machines.
- Installing the vitals transmitters on each anesthesia machine.
- Supporting the vitals transmitters after go-live
Billing POC - This is the main person(s) at your organization with the expertise necessary to understand and support the billing integration with Graphium Health. Multiple may be listed, including those who represent other peer facilities, or who are third-party and/or vendor contacts who will function in this role. This person:
- Our main contact when dealing with any billing integration, installation or maintenance issues.
- Will likely be working with the Main POC's to facilitate annual MACRA-related tasks.
- Is your organization's main contact for anesthesia-related patient billing.
To update your POCs please use THIS LINK