A payment gateway is a merchant service that authorizes credit card payments. In this article we walk through how to create and update payment gateways in the Graphium dashboard.
Creating a Payment Gateway
- Navigate to the Payment Gateways settings page in the Graphium dashboard.
- Click the Create Payment Gateway button.
- Fill out the form with a title and description for your gateway. Select "Stripe Payments" from the Type drop down.
Note: Graphium currently only supports Stripe payment gateways. If you would like to request additional payment gateways to be supported, please email email@example.com with your request.
- In a separate window/tab, login to your Stripe account at https://dashboard.stripe.com
- Navigate to the Developers page.
- Navigate to the API Keys page.
- Copy the Publishable key
- In the Graphium dashboard Payment Gateway setup, paste the publishable key into the Publishable Key text field.
Note: Your key will be pk_test_<hash> if it is in test mode. pk_live_<hash> if it is in live mode.
- If your keys are in test mode, check the Test Mode checkbox.
- In the Stripe dashboard, copy the Secret Key.
- In the Graphium dashboard Payment Gateway setup, paste the secret key into the Secret Key text field.
- Click the "Create" button.
- Your Payment Gateway is automatically set to Inactive when created. Click the settings button for your gateway and select the Reactivate option to activate it.
Updating a Payment Gateway
- Click the Actions button for the gateway you want to update.
- Click the Edit option.
- Update the title/description/type/etc.
- Click the Save button.
Deactivating/Reactivating a Payment Gateway
- Click the Actions button for the gateway you want to deactivate/reactivate.
- Click the Deactivate or Reactivate option.
- Click the Deactivate/Reactivate button in the modal window to confirm the action.