This article will show how to access, edit, and maintain the main medications list within an organization using the Graphium Health Dashboard.
- Login at https://app.graphiumemr.com
- Go to Settings
- Chose "Reference Lists"
- Click on the "Search" field to filter reference lists and type "Substance" to filter the list for the substance type list which is the name for the main medications list.
- Click on "View Details" to view the list of medications/substances in use for your organization.
- To add a new substance click on the red "+ New Value" button in the top right. To edit a substance click on the gear icon for the substance and click on "edit".
- "DisplayOrder" and "Favorite" are utilized to organize the favorites list on the iPad dropdown list.
- All medications are given a display order number of 999 and they are then sorted alphabetically.
- Frequently used medications can be given a lower number and chosen as "favorite" to be displayed higher on the substance list.