Related Questions: I can't find the barcode scanning function within the Graphium app? The screen is black when I try to scan the barcode?
Below is a list of troubleshooting tips to try:
- Do you have access to multiple facilities within your organization?
- If so, be sure you are selecting the correct facility before scanning the barcode. Simply click the gear icon next to your organization, select “Facility” and ensure the applicable facility is chosen, then click accept.
If you do not have access to multiple facilities within your organization, then proceed to Step2.
2. Is the screen black when you try to scan the barcode?
- If yes, this is likely an issue with the privacy settings on your device. Navigate to the Settings menu on your device. Select "Privacy and Security", then select "Camera" and then click "Turn on Camera for Graphium".
- If no, then proceed to step 3.
3. It is possible the magnifying glass function is crowding the barcode button.
- Try tapping further away from the magnifying glass to access the barcode function.
- If the issue persists, please contact Graphium Support and provide a detailed description of the issues you are experiencing.