Case level details for every reported first case (delayed and on-time).
|Filter||Default Setting||Action||Applied Tiles|
|Is Voided||is = No||Removes all voided cases||All|
|Is Test Facility||is = No||Removes all cases from Test Facility||All|
|Is Anes Case||is = Yes||Includes only Anes case forms (ie. excludes OOR forms)||All|
|Is OB Case||is any value||Includes OB and non-OB case types||All|
|Date of Service||is in the past = 1 month||Shows all cases in current month||All|
|Facility||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Facilities (except Test Facility)||All|
|EN||is equal to [blank]||Includes all ENs||All|
|Anes Provider||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Anes Providers||All|
|Surgeon||is equal to [blank]||Includes all Surgeons||All|
1st On-Time Starts (%, n/d)
- Description: The percent of all first cases that start on or before their scheduled start time.
- Formula: Count of On-Time First Cases / Count of First Cases
1st Cases (%, n/d)
- Description: The count of total first cases and the percentage of total cases that are first cases.
- Formula: Count of First Cases and Count of First Cases / Count of Total Cases
1st Case Delay Minutes (min)
- Description: The total delayed minutes of all delayed first cases. For example, if 2 cases have a scheduled start time of 7:30, and Case 1 starts at 7:35 while Case 2 starts at 7:46, then First Case Delay Minutes would equal 21 minutes.
- Formula: For all delayed first cases Anes Start Date/Time - Scheduled Start Date/Time
First Cases Table
- Data Elements: Encounter Number, Facility, OR, Scheduled Start Date/Time, Anes Start Date/Time, Prov Arrival Date/Time, Delay?, Delay Minutes, Delay Category, Delay Description, Anes Provider, Surgeon, Surgeon Specialty, Form Hyperlink (Paper), Form Hyperlink (EMR).