This article shows two different ways to print completed forms and/or a blank PDF of your form(s).
How to access and print a form from Graphium EMR Dashboard.
Below are instructions on how to access and print a completed form and/or blank PDF from the Graphium EMR Dashboard:
- Login at https://app.graphiumemr.com
- Go to Patients -> Form Search
- Click the "Filter your search" link, add the necessary parameters, and then click Search. Note that you must specify a Facility.
- The list of matching forms will be displayed below. To view a form, click the gear icon, then click View Form.
- The form will be opened in a new browser window (or tab) for the purposes of viewing and or downloading. Click on the gear icon, then click Download Form to download the form as a PDF. Once downloaded, you should be able to print the form as needed.
How to access and print a form from the Graphium App on an iPad.
Below is a video and instructions on how to access and print a completed form and/or blank PDF from an iPad:
Step 1: Access the System
- Begin by logging into the system. Ensure you are in the appropriate organization and facility within the system.
Step 2: Select Facility and Form
- Choose either your test facility or live facility. If you select the live facility, make sure you are choosing a test patient and when you are done with all the steps, void the from your printing.
- Select the type of form you need. For example, in the above demonstration, we will select a "General" form.
Step 3: Clear Patient Information
- Once the form is opened, you will see the test patient information in the lower right side of the form.
- To ensure the form is blank, on the first page of the form, you can zoom into this area and delete any pre-filled information. This will ensure that the backup copy you have is blank.
Step 4: Ignore Red Fields
- You might see some fields highlighted in red; ignore these as they are not essential for the blank form and will not show up in the print or the PDF.
Step 5: Add Additional Pages (Optional)
- If you require more pages in your form, you can add extra pages.
Step 6: Prepare to Print
- Once you are satisfied with the blank form, navigate to the print settings.
- Before printing, confirm that the form is entirely blank and you have all the pages you would need for a bank back up form.
Step 7: Print or Save
- Click on the "Print" option to print the form. You can print as many copies as you need and keep them as backup in case of an outage.
- Alternatively, use the option to save the form. You can email it to yourself or save it locally on your computer as a PDF.
Step 8: Store Safely
- It is recommended to always have a paper backup copy available or at least save the form as a PDF on a local desktop that does not require internet connectivity. This ensures you have access to the forms in case of a network outage.
Remember: Having backup copies of essential forms is a proactive measure to ensure uninterrupted workflow even in the event of system or network failures.